Oscar
He's almost 5 months. He went in for his 4 month check up, he's healthy and strong. He's rolling over and using his legs a ton lately and the last couple of weeks he's been grabbing for things. He's cuing and smiling, like 4 month old's do. I was telling his doctor that he's not sleeping as well, he used to sleep 8-10 hours and the last few weeks it's been more like 6-8 hours. I was hoping for some suggestions, but instead I got a blank stare. She looked at me and said "6-8 hours is really good for a 4 month old, so I wouldn't worry about it". Worried? who's worried? It's a want... not a worry. He's got pretty blue's, droopy big cheeks and gas. He's with out a doubt, a Ricker baby.
Stats:
15 lbs, 12 oz. 60%
26 in. 80 %

Stats:
15 lbs, 12 oz. 60%
26 in. 80 %


Gwen
She'll be two on the last day of this month. She's talking really well and sometimes starts mumbling and mumbling until I realize, she's not speaking English. She's speaking Spanish. Although, it's not real Spanish, it's just mumbling, that she thinks is Spanish, cause that's what it sounds like when her dad talks with her in Spanish. She is funny. She jokes around and will do anything for a laugh. There's no question of who she's taking after. No wonder I delight in her humor. She's her dad.
She'll be two on the last day of this month. She's talking really well and sometimes starts mumbling and mumbling until I realize, she's not speaking English. She's speaking Spanish. Although, it's not real Spanish, it's just mumbling, that she thinks is Spanish, cause that's what it sounds like when her dad talks with her in Spanish. She is funny. She jokes around and will do anything for a laugh. There's no question of who she's taking after. No wonder I delight in her humor. She's her dad.





4 comments:
You seriously have the cutest kids ever!
Gotta love'm! They are both adorable!!
More pictures!!! I can't get enough!! They are so cute!! Love the Spanish story!
4th picture down of Oscarcito looks just like Grandpa Arnell.
Post a Comment