Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oscar's blessing

Oscar was blessed on January 2, 2011. The blessing was beautiful. We feel very fortunate to be the parents of this little guy. He has a contagious smile, with the cutest dimples and we just can't get enough of him. After the blessing, my sister-in-law snapped a few shots at the Church house for us. Thank you Jacki, we love them! We then headed over the Ricker house for breakfast burritos and cinnamon rolls. What a day!!

Oscar Cleneth...













We love our Oscy...

7 comments:

Jenn said...

They turned out SO good! Awesome job Jacki and great modeling Rickters!! SOOOO ADORABLE of both Gwen and Oscy!!

DeeAura said...

Heath! Oh my goodness, your family is SO cute. I love seeing your life. :)

hels said...

I am just LOVING all these photos.
stinkin awesome.
so tay and I think you guys should take trip out to scotia next year for the polar dip - we'll put you up in style and tay and jay can jump in the atlantic in their speedos. how bout it. ;)

Radfords said...

That kid has the best hair!! Good looking family, we miss you guys!

Krista Griffiths said...

Oh man I miss you guys. I don't like missing baby births, and blessings, and birthdays!!! We live too far from each other. Lame. You guys sure are cute!!!

Julie said...

I might have to steal that his name from you if we ever have a boy. (Don't worry too much, we're done having kids.)

Amy Kae said...

ummm...can I just say this is such a beautiful family??
Congrats Heath and Jay! What precious little angels....Love these photos!