Thursday, October 14, 2010

3 weeks!

Well, Oscar is already 3 weeks tomorrow. What? And this is just the beginning, before we know it, he'll be a year. We're still enjoying this little guy and he's just now starting to make us laugh with all the funny faces he pulls. Taking after his big sis, I suppose.

So we haven't been up to much, but here are some pictures of the last couple of weeks...

Leaving the hospital

100% Cheeks


Gwen's first time holding "Oscah"

I know she actually napped when she comes out of her room with hair like this...

Little rash, compliments to PUPPP's.


Gwen never played with her dolls much at all, but since Oscar's been around, she seems to like it a bit more.

We saw A LOT of this from Gwen the first week home from the hospital

She can be a delightful little gal! ;)


Gwen meeting "da wiitch" over at the Rickers

All the grand-kids are very aware of where this witch is at all times. This is Gwen saying "da wiitch!!!"



Gwen & her new chair... I mean, kitchen (that Jay found for $5 bucks). You can tell what kind of use this kitchen is going to get.

I put these pictures in order from when they were taken, and I cant believe how much Oscar has already changed. We're doing great! I'm getting used to taking care of 2 wee ones, although they seem to always be hungry at the same time. Hmmm... teaming up against me at such a young age. =)

9 comments:

Radfords said...

He has changed..crazy how time goes by. Don't you love that they seem to always want you at the same time. I guess when there are two they always will team up against you! lol

Allison Hill said...

Ok, you and Jay make some cute kids. THey are both adorable! And I am so sorry about your rash...I've never heard of it before but it sounds awful. I hope it goes away soon for you! Hope you guys have a fun halloween over there. Gwen and Ty will be at a fun age for it this year. Love you guys :)

Allison Hill said...

Oh and will you send me your address when you have a sec so I can pop something in the mail for Oscar :) I've been meaning to send it since he was born!!!

Rachlen said...

Adorable, simply adorable. You have some real cuties there. Congratulations!

Angie said...

Wow, oscar is so dang cute!! And I LOVE chubby babies especially since all of my babies are so chubby. Is Gewn adjusting to a new baby in the house ok?? They are both so adoreable!!!

Wendy said...

So fun! Good luck with 2!

Ter-how do you get so many pics on one post? You don't do them one at a time do you?

Jay and Heath said...

De, I download them 5 at a time. You should be able to too. Makes it lots faster.

Shar Mommy said...

Heather, I was going to give you a PUPPPs shout out. I got that too after having James. The best thing for me was oatmeal baths and lots LOTS of cetaphil. Mine is just now starting to clear up after six months...oye! Good luck friend!!

Josh said...

What percentage of body weight is hanging in Paco's Cheeks? They say 2 is easier than 1...right? congrats B.H.