For Memorial Day weekend we spent the weekend at Barton Park with the beautiful NW rain ;)
As The Beatles say...
Rain, I don't mind
Shine, the weather's fine
It was a great weekend with tons of friends and family.





Most people tell Jay to stop carrying Gwen like a rag doll...but as you can see, she doesn't mind it :)

Jay pitching...________________________________________________
And just some randoms back in May...
Quinn followed Gwen around for quite some time and just played with her hair
Gwen didn't mind... as long as she didn't have to stay still :)
This is the face Gwen makes right before falling asleep
Shoe fetish?
Maybe? Time will tell, I guess.
Sawyer making sure Jade does a decent job cleaning the motorhome
Good supervising, Soy!Until next time, love you all, Los Rickters
















7 comments:
Man I love that last one of Soy! What a stinker! Glad he didn't get run over...
Cute pics Heather, what camera are you using? Gotta love a girl with a shoe fetish! We miss you guys! Baby is coming on the 27th! Count down begins! We can't wait till your little guy gets here, hopefully everything works out and we head to ptown soon!
Love the pics. I have told Jake stories of Barton Park...Maybe one year I'll get him to come up and crash with you guys. How are you feeling? Hope you are doing well and can't wait to see pics of your little boy when he gets here.
Love the pics. Looks like you guys had a great time! Gwen is looking huge! It'll be crazy to see her and Ty together in August! :) And BB is very excited to hang with Soy again. That picture of him sitting by the motorhome with his drink cracks me up!
Barton park, what what!
Does papa rodge still carry around a video camera??
You guys make pretty babies. Where's little Oscar's belly update? :)
That sure was a fun post. Very cute and fun pictures. I do too love that last pic of Soy... Such a ham!
Heath, I can't believe she is two weeks already too! Just got back from her appt. Everything looking good. I am going to post tonight some more pics! We are coming to Portland at the end of September!! Hopefully Oscar will suprise us while we are there! We will call you guys with details!
Post a Comment