We're already in July... I can't even believe it. We've been in Oregon for a month now, but it still feels like we should be packing up and leaving soon. I keep forgetting it's permanent. But we've had some eventful couple of weeks with cousins in town, Gwen's blessing, Jay & Sawyers birthday and then celebrating the 4th of July. So here are some pictures...
The bike used to be Chad's when he was 5... and lets just say there was a blow out... but not diaper kind.
Blessing day!
The biggest event of last month was Gwen's blessing day! Gwen wore a dress that my mom's friend made for me to be blessed in 29 years ago. There was a cute bonnet that matched the dress, but Gwen's head was too big... so we decided on the headband. Jay gave her a very sweet blessing, what a cute dad he is. Thank you for all that came and made it an even better day, we really appreciate it. It was also Jay Day... so it was a special day.
Lunch at my parents house after the blessing...
Birthday boys!!
Then came Sawyer & Jathan's birthday, they are just a day apart so they had party together
4th of July!!!
We had a great 4th with lots of family and fun!
6 comments:
we think gwen is the prettiest little baby girl ever, when we join you guys in oregon one day a little matchmaking will be in order -
Gwen is looking older and she looks like she loves the water. Mae would spend hours in the pool if I wasn't so worried about her getting burned. I am glad the blessing day went so well.
Ok Gwen and Jay on the bike...too funny!!! I love that I was a part of many of the events on the post! It was a fun trip and always fun to hang out!! Hopefully we will see ya in the fall sometime! Gwen sure is adorable!!!
I love all those pics from her blessing day. Her dress was soo pretty and so cool that it is what you were blessed in too! And the family pictures of you guys from that day are so cute!! Sounds like your summer is going good... I bet your families are loving having you guys close now! We miss you guys and give Gwen a big hug from us! :)
So sad we missed little Gwen's big day. She sure looks beautiful in her little dress, glad you held off, all worth it. Happy Birthday to Jay-lo again, sounds like you all had a ton of fun, sad we missed out.
I can't believe you guys moved back for good! I love the baby blessing pics and I love that she wore your dress from 29 years ago! :) Wow, you're old!
Post a Comment