Hooray!!!! When I got your message last night, I thought, "I wonder if they're calling to tell us they're preggo?" This is such exciting news!!! Jota, tienes que hablar puro espanol con el nino para que Isaac y Maddie tengan amigos bilingues! Por Favor!
Congrats again!!! I am so excited for you guys! Hope you start feeling a little better soon Prima!! Thanks for the card! Sorry I was annoying and didn't check my mail yesterday :)
YAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!! Congrats guys. I am so excited for you both. I hope you are feeling well and everything is going good. I can't wait to see pics of knocked up Heather. We love and miss you guys and were very sad not to see you while in Utah. Take care. Love Hannah
Yippee!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. It'll be interesting to see if the baby looks anything like Sawyer. Awesome news. Heather, hope you are feeling ok and if you're not I can be a sholder to cry on! Love you guys. Angela
Congrats again to you guys! February seems forever away but it will prob be here before we know it! Keep in touch and let me know how things are going! I hope you start feeling better too! Love you guys
Congratulations!! We are so stinkin' excited for you guys! We hope that you start feeling better soon! Let us know if there is anything that we can do for you! Let's hang soon. Krystal and Devin
I am really excited for you to have a baby but really unexcited that you won't be playing soccer anymore. On the plus side, Ben keeps saying he wants a baby now too, so maybe our kids can be friends ;) haha
Preggers. I knew the day would come that you would make me the happiest aunt in the world. I always thought it would have come sooner, back when all three of us were roomies. Jk, that is a disgusting thought. But seriously, lets all push our beds together again one day. Don't you miss it?
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you. Let's see, due February 24th, I bet you feel like a bowl full of spew right now. Want to know why I know? Cuz that's when I'm due too!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! We get to be prego together! Seriously, how cool is that?!
17 comments:
I don't want to wait until February...I WANT ANOTHER COUSIN NOW! love, Sawyer
So, so happy for you! I'm giddy with excitement! Love you both...and our newest triple!
Hooray!!!! When I got your message last night, I thought, "I wonder if they're calling to tell us they're preggo?"
This is such exciting news!!!
Jota, tienes que hablar puro espanol con el nino para que Isaac y Maddie tengan amigos bilingues! Por Favor!
Congrats again!!! I am so excited for you guys! Hope you start feeling a little better soon Prima!! Thanks for the card! Sorry I was annoying and didn't check my mail yesterday :)
Hoo-rah!!! I am so excited for you guys! Can Jay really be a dad?!
YAYAYAYAYA!!!!!!! Congrats guys. I am so excited for you both. I hope you are feeling well and everything is going good. I can't wait to see pics of knocked up Heather. We love and miss you guys and were very sad not to see you while in Utah. Take care. Love Hannah
Congrats again!!! I'm so glad you'll be around for when you have the baby!!! So happy for you guys!
how cool! congrats!
Yippee!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. It'll be interesting to see if the baby looks anything like Sawyer. Awesome news. Heather, hope you are feeling ok and if you're not I can be a sholder to cry on! Love you guys. Angela
Perfect timing. You don't have to be really preggers in the summer. Congrats. Do you think you can manage a girl so Quinn isn't the only princess.
Congrats again to you guys! February seems forever away but it will prob be here before we know it! Keep in touch and let me know how things are going! I hope you start feeling better too! Love you guys
Well, well! Happy for the three of you!
Congratulations!! We are so stinkin' excited for you guys! We hope that you start feeling better soon! Let us know if there is anything that we can do for you! Let's hang soon. Krystal and Devin
I am really excited for you to have a baby but really unexcited that you won't be playing soccer anymore. On the plus side, Ben keeps saying he wants a baby now too, so maybe our kids can be friends ;) haha
Preggers. I knew the day would come that you would make me the happiest aunt in the world. I always thought it would have come sooner, back when all three of us were roomies. Jk, that is a disgusting thought. But seriously, lets all push our beds together again one day. Don't you miss it?
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you. Let's see, due February 24th, I bet you feel like a bowl full of spew right now. Want to know why I know? Cuz that's when I'm due too!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! We get to be prego together! Seriously, how cool is that?!
Heath, you will be the cutest preggers!
Post a Comment