Yes, we’re excited to report that we’re expecting our first little bambino in February, we had our first visit to the doc last Monday, and everything is looking great! We were able to hear the little one’s heart beat and see the little thing squirming around like crazy. The doc told us that we have a "little performer” and although I’m sure she tells all her patients this, it made us feel a little proud... or worried that we might have a little Sawyer on our hands. 
I’m 12 weeks and hoping the nausea goes away here quickly. I’ve been having evening sickness, but at least I have felt fine during the day so that I can enjoy work. I just finished my last soccer game last week. I’m sad that I’m going to miss out on this next season, but I’ll look forward to playing again next spring. I’ve had a hard time getting used to this hungry feeling all the time. Eating is no fun when it’s necessary and every couple of hours. Especially when NOTHING sounds good. Hopefully in the next couple of weeks food will sound good again.
I can only hope!
We’re looking forward to a trip home next week. Our good friend Lauren is getting married and so we’re really happy that we can be there for that. We’ll be able to spend almost a week with our families and hopefully make it out to the beach for a day. Jay & I haven't been to the beach since our honeymoon, so it'll be nice to make it back. As soon as we get back, Jay starts at the U again and I’ll have my first day of the school year. It’s crazy to think that this is our last fall in Utah.
Well, we have a few pictures from the past couple of weeks… so here you go…

Jay & myself at Pioneer Park watching a movie
the Park has been showing movies every Friday night this month... Sweet!

We drove up to Logan last weekend, because our good friend Pratt was in town, so we thought we'd join him for pupusas and a float down the Logan canal

My old roommate Wendy got married last weekend... and she was beautiful!
Groom man Dave, Amands, Wends and myself
Congrats Wendy & Dave!

Amands & I hanging out (Amands was also a roommate)

A day with CHUMMY!
Chummy was in town for EFY and we were able to spend a day with him

Jay & Chum racing down the slides....
Jay won... as you can barely see Chum on the left

Jay doing his thang

Chum showin off

Dave & Erin took off for Chicago last week, so we made sure to hit the Spring Chicken up past Park City one last time before they left... and here's Jay playing with Roy Boy (love this photo)
Dang we're going to miss you guys!

JR & Becky came through Salt Lake (Becky had a fam reunion up in Bear Lake) and we were able to see them one night and have them stay with us before they left back to AZ.
Out to dinner with Clay & Amands, Shauna, JR & Becky

Amands & Clay with JR & Becky
Clay and JR were roommates for a couple of years...
while Amands and I were roommates living right next door... fun times

Amands & myself... love this girl!!!

And lastly, a cute picture of little Isaac! What a cutie!
Have a great week!
8 comments:
What?? No speedo?? I didn't even recognize Jay in that picture... I was like... who's that guy without a speedo?? Just to let you know we barely have one car that is running for us right now... yeah, in some major need of some repairs. Sad we missed all you guys but We'll be seeing you in a couple of weeks!!
Fun times, but I'm pretty darn excited that not only is this your last Fall in Utah...but when you move home you'll have a triple to bring home with you!! By the way...I told Sawyer about what you wrote and his response was..."What the crap!" Love ya! Good one bugs...we miss the speedo as well.
We didn't miss the speedo! I can't believe we missed seeing Jeff and Becky! You know we have never even met her.
Yes you have...well Dad has...at aunt Lolita's funeral. Congrats on the bambino. Hope you start liking food again soon.
What is Spring Chicken and why have I never heard of it??
Congratulations. We are very excited. Great post... thanks for the pictures.
Okay so I know I alread told you this but I am super excited about you being prego. I just had to tell you I was a bit jealous that you and Amands were both able to go to Wendy's reception. I was so bummed, I wasn't able to make it to a single one of your girls' weddings. Anyways I think we should plan some kind of reuion with all of us...maybe in Hawaii, while Wends lives there! Well take care. Hannah
Congrats about things. Eric is a great name, and Erica is also a great name. If you use a k instead of a c for Erika she becomes just a touch skanky and hot. Just keep it in mind.
Post a Comment