Saturday, June 28, 2008

Jay Day!


Happy Birthday Jathan!

Click to play JayDay


How sweet it is to be loved by you....

Que Tengas buen dia!

7 comments:

Jacki, Todd & Quinn said...

That was so fun to watch. Happy birthday Jay Jay! We will see you VERY soon!
Love - The Arnells

Allison Hill said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Loved the slideshow! :)

Shauna Arnell said...

Happy Jayday Jay, great slideshow Heather, Jay I think you should die your hair pink again, you looked awsome.

Prima said...

Loved the pictures! Hope you had a great day Jay! We can't wait to see you guys this week...how about Thursday night?!?!?

KatandBen said...

Super Cute video! Happy Birthday Jay! It looks like you were a trouble maker growing up.... ;)

Jenn Stewart said...

Happy Birthday Jay!!! All the little Rickers running around, I could hardly tell you apart. So glad we have a Jay around so that we can have a Jay Day!!! We need more of them around huh???

Leslie Ricker said...

Happy Birthday to our Jaylo! You are one SEXY Ricker....the second sexiest, that is...Oh how I miss the days of you pooping while I was in the shower! Thanks for keepin' my sista so unbelievably happy! We love you!! and your speedo...