Last weekend we went home to Oregon for the annual Barton camp out and had a fabulous time. We left Thursday after work and drove through the night. Everyone ventured their way out to Barton on Friday, but before we made it out, we went and had lunch with Lauren. We spent hours talking and laughing and had a great time. It was great to see you Lauren!!! We were super excited to have the Anderson family join us this year (Jacki's sister, Monica and their family) and hope they make this an annual camping trip as well. We had a great weekend full of relaxing, frolfing, family and friends. Who could ask for more? We just wished we had a few more days. We had a such a fun time, and want to thank both of our fams for taking such good care of us. We love you!
Onto the pictures....

Lauren and I

Sawyer trying to walk wiener

Jacki & Quinn

Sawyer & Jordan
Sawyer.... wondering what the heck is on his face, petting him like a puppy

Jordan & Shana came out one night

The boys fishing... Jay took the picture

The Ricker boys out playing a game of frolf
Ricker (Josh), Jathan, Jordan, John man, Jade and Jared
(only missing Jeff and Chummy)

Frolfin with the fam

Jay & I campin out in our Subi

Out for lunch with the Chan, Andy and Jordo

Jay Jay & Sawyer

Quinn with cute daddy

Baylee playing with Quinn

Now Quinn pushing Baylee. Look what a cute toosh Quinn has....

Monica, me and Leslie hanging out
(Monica is Jacki's sista)

More hanging out

Courtney returning the frolf basket...
I'm still not sure how she did it. It weighs more than she does

Sawyer & Quinn... they don't look too comfortable though

Cort...ney being Cort

Everyone under the awning... remember that we're in Oregon and with that... comes rain
Look how cute Todd is here... that's my bro :)

Hanging out by the campfire
Ashlyn, Monica, Baylee (AKA Jacki jr), Jacki and Brian

Ricker and Leslie getting ready to play mafia
We're back to our regular schedules here in SLC . Jay started a new job about a month ago (Teaching Drivers Ed) and he seems to be really enjoying it. He gets to speak Spanish everyday... so you all know he's in heaven
9 comments:
Awww...we miss you already! Maybe things will work out and we can head your way for a bit! Up for a trip to Jackson Hole??
Loved your post! I only wish I could have been in a couple of the pics. Looked like fun. I loved the picture of Quinn and Sawyer on the bike. Too cute!! Glad you made it back safely! Have fun with your last week of students!!! Hooray!! Love ya!
So many fun pictures!! I didn't know you chopped your hair again... very cute. Well, I'm jealous I missed out.. it's not too bad hearing about it but no fun seeing all the pictures... that's ok, next year... FOR SURE!! Glad you made it back safe and sound. Well, sounds like everything is going well. Jay... a driver's ed teacher... too perfect.
As always sounds like a great time. Sawyer is a funny kid.
I sure enjoyed your post, sure wish I could have been there. I'm trying to talk Brock into going next year! Such a great way to get to see and visit so many people we don't get to see and visit with often enough. BTW your hair looks great! ~Angela
I wish we could visit Oregon more often. Looks like you guys had fun. I don't miss those long drives though.
Sawyer walking wiener... very cute, and as most wiener dogs... this one has a mind of it's own... seriously crazy dogs. I like them about as much as Pam does...
Hi there... it was great to see you guys. Quinn looks so sick in all of these pictures. She's better now after a trip to the ER and her pediatrician. I really hope she did not get anyone else sick. Hopefully she will be well for our trip to Utah and will let someone other than me hold her. : ) So cute that Jay Jay is a Driver's Ed Teacher... I need to tell Todd, he'll love that. Also - the Anderson fam loved the Ricker fam. Can't wait to do it again next year. Sounds like we might get some Widmer's there to represent, too! XOXO
Guys, thanks for coming. I know that it is a big effort... but means so much to your Mom and I (and the rest of the family to... I suppose they can count also!). Glad you made it back okay.
Post a Comment