We spent our 4th with the Payne family at the Salt Lake Bees game. Going to the Bees game on the 4th has been a tradition for the Payne family for some time and they had some extra tickets. The Payne's have been good to invite us to family events since we miss out a lot on our own family gatherings. It was a lot of fun and after the game they had a huge firework show, which was pretty cool.

Krystal and Devon
(Devon is Jay's mission buddy, and Krystal and I work together)

Jathan and I watching the fireworks

___________________________________________________________
Solitude Mountain
Yesterday a bunch of us went up to Solitude and rode up the chair lift and frolfed 18 holes all the way down. It was a lot of fun and it even rained on us with thunder and lightning... but we had to finish. The course was too good to quit. We got some good shots of the mountain and the fun.

Jade getting ready to throw at the first hole and Jay's anxiously waiting for his turn

Dave and a prego Erin


Erin and I
Erin's a champ... 7 months prego and still frolfin... on a mountain at that :)



The people behind us... just thought it was a cool shot

Everyone searching for their discs




Here is the last hole.... if you look closely at the top of the mountain, you can see people standing at the top... thats where you start this hole. it's pretty crazy.

Finished the course in just 3 hours.
Good times.
If anyone wants to go... we'll gladly be your guides and provide the discs. Don't be shy.... it's actually doing Jay a favor.... he LOVES to frolf :)

Krystal and Devon
(Devon is Jay's mission buddy, and Krystal and I work together)

Jathan and I watching the fireworks

___________________________________________________________
Solitude Mountain
Yesterday a bunch of us went up to Solitude and rode up the chair lift and frolfed 18 holes all the way down. It was a lot of fun and it even rained on us with thunder and lightning... but we had to finish. The course was too good to quit. We got some good shots of the mountain and the fun.

Jade getting ready to throw at the first hole and Jay's anxiously waiting for his turn

Dave and a prego Erin


Erin and I
Erin's a champ... 7 months prego and still frolfin... on a mountain at that :)



The people behind us... just thought it was a cool shot

Everyone searching for their discs




Here is the last hole.... if you look closely at the top of the mountain, you can see people standing at the top... thats where you start this hole. it's pretty crazy.

Finished the course in just 3 hours.
Good times.
If anyone wants to go... we'll gladly be your guides and provide the discs. Don't be shy.... it's actually doing Jay a favor.... he LOVES to frolf :)
5 comments:
Hey - guess what I did a couple of weeks ago? I went frolfing for the first time with my co-workers. It was pretty fun - I will have to go with you next time you're here. mjn hgg c igtga JJBCV CC C T6 JHH B T CF CF 24WPO0OLPPL.;
WWW/.MMNJBGGB23£££££./LL,NBN B il BN‘GHB (THAT WAS FROM QUINN)
You are so cute Heath! Thanks for the shout-out, you are too nice. We are having the gang up for dinner on Sunday afternoon. You guys have to come! We need to spend as much time as possible together before El Salv and Chicago!!
Looks like fun for the Rickters! Except in that one picture labeled "Watching the Fireworks" it doesn't really seem like you are. I'm just sayin.
I love baseball games! Good call. Been going to quite a few out here lately. How bout I buy you guys some tickets and you can fly out for the next game?
So Heath did go? Looks like fun...minus the whole frolfing part...and that fact that the dobles and triple aren't there!! Miss you guys! Seriously...we do...
Wow, that Erin is so hardcore! Thanks for sharin' the fun pics!
Post a Comment