Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Amigos & more f the Fabulous!

So Aaron came to town last month, again, for the film festival in Park City and left a few more smilies. We thought some of you would like to see some of his creativeness, plus we found 2 more from the last time! Wahoo! Only like 12 left.

DSC04678

DSC04015

DSC04686

DSC04690

DSC04693

DSC05038


Aaron... never a dull moment.


____________________________________________________________________



We've been keeping pretty busy with school & work. Jay has decided that he wants to graduate in Spanish and become a Spanish professor when he grows up. He loves Spanish, and loves his classes, so he's pretty excited. He uses it everyday, and some days he wont speak to me in anything but Spanish. You would think I would be bilingual by now, but I'm not. Maybe someday.

Anyway, here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure, and to introduce you to Abbigail... Sawyers girlfriend. They'll meet next month. Very exciting.


DSC04783
Abbigail... Sawyers BFF... to be

DSC04789
A fetish for shoes at 18 months

DSC04763
Hanging out with the Elders


The Linthorst's are in town.... We do love it when that happens

DSC05006
The adorable Roy

DSC05025
He makes the best faces! Love him!

DSC05027
Jay & I trying to get our Roy Boy time in before he goes home

DSC05017
Erin & I... Cafe Rio, of course

DSC05018
Dave & Jathan

Es todo por hoy.. habrá mas en otra ocasión

5 comments:

Leslie Ricker said...

She is such a doll...can you imagine how cute their babies will be!! Roy is cute as well, and it looks like I'll be heading to Chi-town without ya...come on Heath...where are your priorities?? I'm pretty sure that Erin, Royal and Dave will be very upset when they find out the only reason you are not coming is because of your kids....they can survive a few days without you....come on!?! Please??? I am picturing the dobles reunited in Chi-town...Amazing times to be had!! Seriously, think about it.

Prima said...

Love the smile pictures. Aaron is such a crack up! Sawyers girlfriend looks pretty cute!! Have fun with Dave and Erin and Royal. It was fun to see your dad, Jeff, and Becky! I might make a quick trip to Utah sometime in April or May...I will let you know for sure!! We sure miss you guys! Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Jacki, Todd & Quinn said...

Kids are pretty cute huh? Maybe you guys should have one... : )

Erin Linthorst said...

Okay, seriously, Heath (and Jay). You better come to Chicago with Josh and Les. I am absolutely positive that you will have such an amazing time that you will be glad you decided to come. What can I do to make you come? Um... promises of hot dogs and roller coasters? We could go to Cedar Point... its only 4 hours

Allison Hill said...

Such cute pictures! Guy does that too... He'll only say prayers in spanish so about the only thing I understand is "amen." Guess I better learn it too! :)