I can't believe we've been back already for a week. We had an amazing Christmas with our families in Oregon and we were pretty sad to leave. We were able to be home this year for 10 days... I love working at an elementary school. We returned to Utah and then had a fun weekend with some friends that were in town. Lars & Josh were in town from AZ, and Dave, Erin & Royal were here from Chicago. We had a lot of fun with them and wish we all lived a bit closer to each other. Some day.... some day.
Anyway, here are the pictures of Christmas break, and also of this last weekend.
Enjoy.....

Ricker Christmas party

Les, Josh, sleepy Soy boy, Jade & Chum at the Ricker Christmas party

Jathan & Jordan playing guitar

Cute Dusty

We love morning Sawyer

Ricker Family Christmas morning

Roger relaxin....

Jay & I with our primocito... Jackson.
He's adorable Prima & Bob

Brothers cuddling is perfectly normal... says Jay

We were able to see Papa Wes, Mama Page & Amelia over the break.
Here's Wes & Amelia

Rickers, Rickters, Arnells & Crawfords all eating pupusas

Love him

Eating at Red Robin with Lauren

Chase & Cort New Years Eve

Teri & Shauna

He must be a Ricker...

Los dobles

Lars, Heather, Erin & Roy boy

Lars, Josh, Jathan & Royal

At Cafe Rio

The adorable Royal
Anyway, here are the pictures of Christmas break, and also of this last weekend.
Enjoy.....

Ricker Christmas party

Les, Josh, sleepy Soy boy, Jade & Chum at the Ricker Christmas party

Jathan & Jordan playing guitar

Cute Dusty

We love morning Sawyer

Ricker Family Christmas morning

Roger relaxin....

Jay & I with our primocito... Jackson.
He's adorable Prima & Bob

Brothers cuddling is perfectly normal... says Jay

We were able to see Papa Wes, Mama Page & Amelia over the break.
Here's Wes & Amelia

Rickers, Rickters, Arnells & Crawfords all eating pupusas

Love him

Eating at Red Robin with Lauren

Chase & Cort New Years Eve

Teri & Shauna

He must be a Ricker...

Los dobles

Lars, Heather, Erin & Roy boy

Lars, Josh, Jathan & Royal

At Cafe Rio

The adorable Royal
8 comments:
Man we miss you guys! I'm bummed we missed out on meeting Royal...he's pretty cute. Thanks for coming home..it's always a pleasure to be in the company of our dobles....and triple??? Love ya!
Seriously one of the funniest videos ever! I'm so glad you posted it, I got a great laugh out of that one. Miss you guys. When are you coming down to AZ again? We had so much fun with you that one summer you came for a visit.
Thanks for making the effot to come "home" often. We love it. We miss having you around! I am keeping Sawyer current on the resonse of "secret" though, and he still remembers. Love and miss you guys.
I was so happy to see that Jackson made your post!! He feels so special! Great pictures and that video was awesome!! Seriously, Sawyer is too cute!! We sure miss you guys...sorry we didn't get to meet up in Utah! It was fun to see you so much in Oregon though! Gotta love the longer Christmas break now Prima!!
I love all of your pictures! It was so fun to hang out with you guys! Definitely just like old times- royal misses you already! I am sure we will be reunited soon enough... thanks for a great Christmas break!
We sure missed out on all the fun didn't we?? That video of Sawyer was cute, I can't believe how different he's looking... and I'm talking to you like he's your kid. I love morning Sawyer too.
I am insanely jealouse that everyone was in Oregon. Except Jenn, so that makes it a little better. Hey, even if your Jay walks around in the nudy, no pictures-o.k.? -Holwege
Hey Guys. It's Tyler from the ward. Saw that you stopped by the blog. We want to keep in touch and Katie and I feel bad that we never had a get-together while we were in the neighborhood, so expect a call soon.
Post a Comment