Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Amigos & Familia

We've had a fun couple of weeks. Aaron came to town last weekend for the film festival in Park City with two friends and stayed at our place. He's hilarious and it's ALWAYS a good time when he visits. One of Jay's best friends growing up came into town this last weekend for a work/snowboarding trip. A bunch of us went snowboarding at The Canyons and had an awesome time. The sun was shining and the snow was great. Later that night Jenn & T came to Salt Lake and a bunch of us Oregonians (including Troy) had dinner at Red Robin and we all hung out that evening, Shauna joining us later that night. The Stuarts.. I mean Stewarts and Shauna stayed the night and we hung out on Sunday along with Troy boy. It was a great weekend with friends and family.

Anyway, here are a few pictures....

img295
Here we are with Lucy & Sophie (Frank & Care's daughters)
playing a little game "dress up Jay"
I love Sophie's face... I think she's laughing at the pink gloves... but maybe the lemon juicer.


DSC04742
Jay's buddy Scott from work got married a couple of weeks ago,
so here is Scott, Jay & Jeremy

DSC04647
Jaylo & I went frolfin last week... here's Jay hoping for par

DSC04650
My turn

DSC04655
Jay throwing over the creek

DSC04699_edited-1
Jay & Guy up at The Canyons

DSC04701
Amanda & Fro

DSC04708
Jathan & I on the lift

DSC04713
The boosters....

DSC04716
Taking a break... notice my Arnell board?

DSC04711
The bunch...
Heather, Jay, Guy, Fro, Amanda & Taylor

DSC04728
Jenn & T at Red Robin

DSC04731
Troy boy "David"

DSC04734
Bentleyboo smiling back at the camera
(literally... Aaron put a smiley on the front of our camera)

DSC04747
Jay baby and baby Isaac

DSC04746
A bunch of Oregonians...

DSC04735
Bently's "Jay face" Every time he would look at Jay... this is what he'd do,
although it probably didn't help that Jay was making scary faces

DSC04741
Guy, Jathan & Coleman

Take care, Heather & Jathan

11 comments:

Leslie Ricker said...

man...yours and Jenn's hair is SO long! I'm so jealous! Little Bentley ain't so little anymore...he's porkin' up these days....at least in the first picture...and is that a tooth I see?? So cute. I'm jealous you all got together without us. Josh might have training in Chicago in April, up for a trip to visit Dave and Erin??? Sounds like fun to me!!

Brent & Jan Arnell said...

Looks like y'all are enjoying the snow and each other...

Erin Linthorst said...

You have to know how jealous I am!! Too much fun!!! Okay, so I just read Leslie's post- you guys and Josh and Leslie HAVE to come see us! I just saw tickets on Southwest for like $79 each way. Then I won't have to be so jealous and sit in my apartment and miss you guys :)

Jeff Arnell said...

Jealous too!! I miss the Oregonian parties in utah, and boarding at the Canyons? seriously killing me. The Giants are staying at the cosino just up the road from us! ha, take that!

Roger Arnell said...

All that fun without us... not fair. Thanks for the update.

Amanda Radford said...

Awesome pictures..it was a lot of fun. Glad we could all kick it together. Have to to it again soon. We will prob have Coleman's fam over for super bowl this weekend. You guys are more than welcome to come and hang out.

Take Care

Prima said...

Great post as always!!! Snowboarding looked like fun! What a beautiful day! We sure miss you guys!!! We are coming to Utah in early July so we will see you then if not before!!!

Julie Kirby said...

Play play play. It's all you seem to do. Love the pink gloves. They look good on you Jay. Very becoming

Jenn Stewart said...

I'm glad I was a part of all the fun Too!! Thanks again for letting us stay with you guys and we'll try to do it more often

Sara & Ryan said...

They should change the license plate slogan to the best Frolf on earth. At least for all plates to be put on Subarus. Hope you guys are doing well.

Ryan and Sara

Farlands said...

Rickers!!!!! We too got that mad custard craving. (also we need to go to the house of the Lord.) Lets plan it for this month. Triple Stacks