Christmas was so much fun to be with both our families. It makes life a lot easier having our parents live only a couple of blocks away from each other. We left for Oregon Christmas eve after I got off work and traveled through the night. The roads were great and time flew by. We arrived around 9:30 AM; already missing the Ricker's opening gifts... they got up at 5:30. So we waited for the Crawford fam and Todd and Jacki to arrive at the Arnell’s. It was a fun morning with lots of gifts for the nephews and niece.. even the unborns. Through out the week we were able to watch old family videos of my family… we laughed a LOT! Leslie opening all of our gifts on birthdays and Christmas, JR setting off imaginary fire crackers, Teri the sweet perfect daughter, Shauna always making loud noises, Jenn never happy until she was able to do things on her own, Todd doing head stands at age 5, Aaron running around in his underoos at age 12 and me sitting in a corner somewhere, too shy to talk to the camera. We also had some footage of the Widmer family… little Kimmy and Jeffy… best friends :) too cute.
It was a fun week full of family, friends and fun!
Christmas morning...
Everyone getting ready to open gifts
Sawyer sporting Chad's new gifts

Opening gifts

Todd modeling for us all :)
Jay's Grandparents take everyone out for lunch every year...
Les, Josh, Jordan, Kat and Sawyer

Jay and I
Jeff and JordanEvery year we have a Christmas dinner with Kathy's side of the family
The Ricker house with everyone

Jay's buddy from 8th grade came for a visit
I was going through the Ricker family pictures and found a lot of great one's....
here are two of my most favorite.
This one was maybe in 1988
John, Amber, Kathy, Jordan, Angie, Josh, Jeff and Jathan
After taking a look at these, I've decided that I want my little one's to take after Jay!
Not anytime soon people.. just for future reference.
John, Amber, Kathy, Jordan, Angie, Josh, Jeff and Jathan
After taking a look at these, I've decided that I want my little one's to take after Jay!
Not anytime soon people.. just for future reference.
One afternoon the whole fam went out to eat at Roadhouse for lunch....











5 comments:
Nice update!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Don't you love those old videos...they are the best! We miss you guys!!!
Your "nutshell" was very enjoyable. Don't worry about being quiet when you were younger... the man you married is now making up for it!
So I don't know that eProps are or what the point of them are but That's how I'm going to send my message to you. I wanted you to know that I am not posting on our xanga site so stay tuned.. we'll see how it goes, it's taken me all day just to do what I did today.
Well, bonch ya later
Cute post Heather! The Ricker fam pics are sooo funny! That is how I remember them! All little and sweet...Not that they aren't sweet now. (most of them anyway!! :) Miss you tons! Teri
Hey fun times at the Rickers and Arnells. I can't believe I keep missing out! It's just these deadlines at work...I can't seem to get away. :)
Man, that Chan sure is some hot stuff. Kat, let's get this thing goin!
Post a Comment