Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Fam in town


More pictures of the fun week with the fam-damly....
P1010124
Everyone after Les' baby shower

P1010128
My Poppy-poo, Me, Cort and Jr Hanging at the original Ricker pad

P1010134
Ricker, Les and Cort eating at Golden Corral....

P1010145
The whole crowd grubbin away

P1010185
Chase sleeping... yup.... this boy is really asleep!

P1010195
Night out bowling...

P1010107
Who say's you're too old for slides? You're looking at an inside slide. yup, that's right... I left this house quite jealous with a plethora of ideas for my own house one day....

Tootles.... Heath

5 comments:

Julie Kirby said...

I wonder if Corts knees hurt after sleeping like that. Mine would still be recovering.

Amy said...

LOL! I'm lovin' the slide photo of you Heath!!!

Jay said...

Actually, it's Chase in the picture not Cort. yeah, the 8 year old. He has duck feet... no need for recovery.

Teri said...

Great pictures Heather! I'm glad you had so much fun with my boys! Miss you lots! Teri

Gary Arnell said...

Looks like a blast was had - thanks for posting! ~g