August was such a fun month.. we had visitors, went to Boise, I watched Quinn and Avie everyday, so my kids were in heaven.
I love this little smile
After my trip to AZ I came back and Monday happened... for some reason, we were late to swimming and I forgot to pack the diaper bag. I guess just one weekend away will do that to ya. ;)
This picture is sideways, but Gwen packed herself for the father daughter camp out. As you can see, her jewelry and Bolt were first on her list. As they should be.
My Prima came into town... Love it when that happens
My little fashionista...
This girl, Hannha also came into town with her family. They were headed to the beach and stayed with us for the night. It was short and sweet! Thanks for coming by, you guys!
Hannah's four girls with my three... (I love Otie in this one)
Jake, Hannah, me and Jay (taken my Molly)
Lunch at the Park...
Me and My Oats!
Gwen dressed up and ready to go... to Aunt Teri's house
These two love to make Otis laugh...
4 month appointment photo...
Weight: 16 1/2 lbs 59%
Height: 25 3/4 71%
HC:44 1/2 98%
Gwen went to a birthday party and wrote on the card herself. First time ever trying this...
His happiness is contagious..
Jacki (the girls mom) was in AZ and we decided to send her a photo to let her know we were thinking about her.
Handstand contest... Quinn and Gwen. This happened daily over the summer :)
Now JayJay and Quinn
And he's stuck!
I have no idea, but he whined and whined till we got him out. Oh' Oscy... :)
Oscar the witch
The girls on the monkey bars
Burger King for lunch one day...
Little O and Big O
King of Queens...
Went through a car wash... they loved it and wanted me to go through it again... haha!
Oscar the Grouch
(He introduces himself as Oscar the Grouch to everyone these days)
My boy! Love him to pieces!
watering our lawn, the only way he knows how...
Mason's first birthday at the Rickers. Sadly pictures of Mason didn't turn out..
Afternoon at the movies...
Just dressed or the day...
We made some crochet bracelets together
Our little crew...
I just can't handle his cuteness!!!
We rushed and rushed to the car, I start the car and look at the clock... we're an hour early. Woopsies.
Quinn's bracelet and my bracelet
Quinn and Gwen are always taking care of THEIR Otie bear...
Good morning!!!
She climbs to the top and tells me that she's Brave (Merida from Brave)
Playing doctor with dish towels? I have no idea...
and that's August! :)













































No comments:
Post a Comment