Gwen in
all of her glory...
This girl... she never ceases to
amaze me. She's full of personality, full of ideas and is a fun loving child.
She loves to joke around and she loves to tease her little brother. She loves
to be in charge and she loves for things to be her idea. I no longer have
anything to do with what she wears. The other day she put on layers after
layers in 75 degree weather. But she didn't mind, so why should I? She loves to
tie things in knots and she loves to dress up. She is the bag lady and carries
around multiple bags at once, all of them stuffed to their capacity with her
little treasures. She loves every single stuffed animal and doll she owns and
most of them make it to her bed at night, leaving no room for her. But she
doesn't seem to mind, so again, why should I? She is so sweet with Otis. She
often asks where he is and gives him loves. She has been a big help since Otis'
arrival. Now if we can just work on the teasing with Oscar... Gah!
This is going to get the best in me.
She admires her daddy and can't get
enough of him. The other morning I woke up to a sad little voice calling out
"Dad? Dad? daddy? Daddy?" I went to check on her and she was still in
her Dora pajamas with her pink cowgirl boots carrying two water guns. I asked
her what was wrong. She replied "I wanted to give this gun to dad".
It turns out that Jay was leaving for work and he was wearing his cowboy boots,
Gwen saw this ran upstairs put on her pink boots like her dad and grabbed the
water guns. Jay didn't know what she was doing and called her name to say
goodbye, but she didn't answer, so he left. So when she came back downstairs
and was calling for him, she was sad as could be. And this is when I heard her
sad little voice calling out for her dad. She adores him.

My main squeeze Oscar...
Oscar is TWO. This boy is lovable and
playful one moment, and whiny and dramatic the next. This boy follows me around
giving me hugs and kisses all day long and he'll often say "I hold
you", wanting me to hold him, for no reason, just wanting to cuddle or a hug.
He is the definition of a Mamma's boy.. When he "hurts" his finger,
he will have me kiss that little finger in about 15 different angles, saying
"right there mom, kiss it better". He has a smile that I surely can
not get enough of. He's all about the "watch
this" and "look at me" and "look at this", constantly
wanting our attention and approval. He is so sweet. When he's upset, he's quick
to react, but he's also quick to apologize and actually mean it. For example,
he'll be in trouble and while I'm lecturing to him, before I can even finish,
he'll say "Sorry, mom" in the saddest little voice with giant tears
in his eyes. Which brings me to his tears... His tears are HUGE, filling up his
big eyes then rolling down his giant cheeks. It's adorable. Oscar has taken a
liking to Otis as well. The first week he didn't really care much, but now
anytime Otis cries, Oscar informs me immediately that "baby crying".
When we're at a park, Oscar has no problems with strangers and will often flee
to those with food. As funny as it may be, it's rather annoying to be
constantly telling him to not pick up their drinks or food. I love this boy so
much! I live for his hugs and his endearing smile.
Girls practicing their gymnastics...
Sweet Lucy Lou
This little girl has her daddy wrapped around her finger. Here is is blow drying her hair.. just cause she asked him to.
Jade came for a visit :)

This smile...
Otis... my little dreamboat!
I am in love... once again! This little boy is seriously awesome! He has made the transition to three kids a breeze. Okay, not every moment is a breeze... but overall. He has already smiled at me a few times and it wasn't gas and it wasn't by chance. I made a face at him and he reacted with a smile. It's heaven on earth! He has already got his first cold and it was the saddest to hear him try and breath. But again, this kid is a trooper and I still barely heard a peep from him. He's content, patient and already makes hilarious facial expressions. Like I said, my little dreamboat. I love him! I can not wait to watch him grow and see his little personality shine.
We had his two week appointment and he weighed in at 8 lbs and 10 oz. not quite back to his birth weight, and his head in the 93rd percentile. He got his heal pricked and he handled it like a pro. I could just eat him.
































1 comment:
Ok... So maybe Jaidyn isn't quite as creative and random as Gwen but I'm sure they would get along very well together! Oscar has Shauna tears!! Jaidyn has them too and they're huge!! Otis sounds like a dream come true! Can't wait to meet him in 2 weeks and yes we are coming for memorial weekend and are very much looking forward to it!!
Post a Comment