Monday, October 22, 2012

September Pictures!

Pictures from my phone...

 
Poor Oscar got sick the day after Jay was released from the hospital. So sad when they're sick!

They are definitely little Rickers! 

I looked behind me while driving and saw these two holding hands. Adorable!!

His laugh and excitement is so contagious. He must have laughed at these chattering teeth for 10 minutes straight. 

I just can't get enough of this kid!

We saw our baby for the first time a few weeks ago! Healthy and wiggly! :)

Jay "camped" with Gwen in our back yard last month and Gwen was SO excited!!

I came downstairs one day and found Oscar eating Gwen's leftovers and wearing Gwen's Snow White heels. Happy as Larry! 

Sicky Oscy :(

Craft station at Grandma Judy's house! Gwen LOVES making cards and coloring at Grandmas. She however, did not want me to take a picture of her.

These two are seriously ADORABLE together!

Oscars new favorite spot is behind my couch cushions. Gotta admit... it's kind of annoying. Couch cushions ALWAYS on the floor. ;)

Another "camping" picture

Cole and Sawyer at their soccer game! Cuteness!

Another picture of sick Oscy. He was like this for hours. So sad!

Gresham! Represent!!! ;)

Sleepy sleepersons!

"I'm not eating anything mom!"


And that's September! Well, most of it... 

2 comments:

The Smeads said...

I really cant enough of your children. They are so dang cute. Can't wait to meet your new little one :)

emily anne said...

did jay have another Crohns related surgery?? i just went to the doctors and found i wouldnt be needed one, like originally thought.

tell him he's in my prayers.. and that little fetus is already adorable.. :) you both make pretty freakin cute kiddos!