Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Siblings

AND it has begun... sibling love!
and I find myself saying odd things like this throughout the day...

"Gwen! your brother is not a fish!"




Welcome to sibling life, kiddo!

5 comments:

The Smeads said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Smeads said...

They are just too cute! Dont you love that they can start playing with each other. Luke and Ethan just hit the stage that they actually LIKE to play with each other and have fun. I love it :)

Ireland Fam said...

Ossy looks terrified in that middle pic! Sibling life in deed.

Lars said...

Ha! I love it! I just keep telling myself that it makes them stronger. And very very few kids actually die from too much love from siblings, right? I hope so... jk jk

Allison Hill said...

This is hilarious! Gotta love the sibling rivalry but pretty soon Oscar will be able to join in and keep up with Gwen. That's when it gets really fun :)