February updates!~
Well the big event in February was Gwen's 2nd birthday, but I'll post with pictures of that later.
Oscar started rolling over in February and by March is rolling around the room. He has scooted some, but doesn't show any signs of crawling. Thank goodness. He went through a rough spell in February, getting sick and having two ear infections. He started waking up 3-10 times in the night and it was horrible! We got him on antibiotics and that seemed to clear up the infections & he seemed to be feeling better. But guess who got used to waking up 10 times a night? Little stinker. We then let him "cry it out". First night he was VERY stubborn, 2nd night was MUCH better, but by the 3rd night... he slept!! Sleep... Yay! but then we went on vacations and that all went to poop. We had to do it again when we got back, and he learned quickly and has done fantastic, sleeping 10 hours or so with out wakes ups or feedings! Yay for more sleep! (If you haven't noticed, I need my sleep. Just ask Jay).
Jay & I are looking into buying a house. We are looking at short sale and/or bank owned. We really like one in particularly, so we'll see how things go, but I wont hold my breath. From what I've heard, it takes many months and offers to finally get one. We'll keep you updated. Anyone that has purchased or has dealt with short sales/bank owned, We are now accepting tips and/or any knowledge you may have to help us out. =)
Well, on to pictures from February...
A birthday play date for two year olds!
A little boy in our ward turned 2 just weeks before Gwen did and he had a little play date. There are 4 little ones that are pretty close in age, and they all were pretty cute together.
You should know, that besides falling asleep in her crib or car seat, this girl never falls asleep just anywhere. And it happened twice in one week. She must have been really tired.
Jacki dropped Quinn off, after pre-school one day and we took the kids to a movie...
5 comments:
Okay seriously your kids are so adorable! I swear Oscar gets cuter in every picture. And I love Gwen's boots. I am super excited to see you this summer. One time we need to get together with our husbands and kids...I love seeing friends as parents and their adorable kids.
Oscar is getting so big already, what a cutie!
Wow Oscar looks so different already. How cute are your kids!
I think Callie and Brian did a short sale. I'll have to have her send you an email. Good luck!
Those yellow glasses! Hilarious. And Quinn & Gwen holding hands while they sleep, cutest thing I've ever seen.
That was super cute! I LOVE pictures of cute kiddos sleeping..SO Precious!
Post a Comment