Monday, August 30, 2010

Pictures from the past

I found these photo's the other day and remembered I wanted to post them over a year ago when we blessed Gwen. This is the dress that was made for me to be blessed in and then Gwen was blessed in 29 years later.

My dad & me, just month old


Then I found this one... thought it was SO cute of my older siblings, just missing Toddy.



We blessed Gwen at 4 months (along with the fact that she has a big head), she was too big to wear the little bonnet, so we settled for the headband.

____________________________________________________

And then I came across these... My parents and most my siblings say that Gwen is a little Hedow, and the Ricker clan all think she's a little Jay.

Little Hedow...





I thought this one was perfect because Gwen has been picking her nose lately... and here I thought she got it from Jay :)



Jay Baby...






I wish I had more toddler pictures of Jay and I tried to get some pictures of Jay's little sister Amber, because Gwen looks a lot like her. But the Rickers are doing some remolding and they're packed away right now. But when I get them, I'll post them. I think it's safe to say Gwen is a good blend of Ricker & Arnell

but one look at a photo like this and I just think she's all Jay...

6 comments:

Krista Griffiths said...

What an adorable post!! I vote little Prima all the way!!! Those are too cute!!

Cami said...

Loved these pictures Heath! She is a Hedow twin TOTALLY! Wow, those pictures really show just how much she looks like her momma!!! It's uncanny! I would love to see more flashbacks. She's so cute!

Julie said...

is that your mom in the 2nd picture? her hair is gorgeous!! i want mama hair like that.

i can see both you and jay in little gwenners. it's like you know when you have a shirt that's blueish/greenish and if you hold it up to a dark green thing it looks green and blue thing it looks blue? that's gwen with you guys, i think. haha. does that make sense or do i just sound crazy??

Jenn said...

I say a good mix but maybe a little more Heath! :) those are some cute pictures! Fun to look at!

sarita said...

The perfect mix of both of you! Can't wait to see what your baby boy looks like!

Lauren said...

Heath, you might have been the cutest child alive! Well, except Aaron in the bow tie. That's even cuter. Love the pic of Gwen and her papa up close. Jay is such a cute daddy :)