Thursday, June 29, 2006

Congrats to the dobles

Finally!!!
Congrats dobles! And the name…… Baby Ricker? Predictable. I guess that’s what you get when you don’t have a name picked out. Just kidding dobles!! Glad he made it safe.
Love you’s. Heath y Jay
Oh’ one more thing Dobles… if it’s at all possible… I need to hold the baby first, so could take care of that for me until we get there in August? I’d appreciate it… Thanks.

3 comments:

Crawfords said...

Too late, Jay. Everyone in Gresham has held the "no-named kid". Well, at least Judy, Roger, Krista, Chad...Josh and Les, of course. And Chase has held him a few times. Another charter member of "The He-Man, Woman-Hater's Club". (That doesn't mean they really hate women...they just aren't aloud in the club.)(Little Rascals reference) Anyway He's cute. I'd post pics, but I don't want to be the first. But check our site just in case.

Jay said...

just for the record.... that last post was from Hedo... shes starting to sound like me huh? jay

Crawfords said...

Hmm. Who woulda thunk it. Weird.